Tamiya is proud to add a new version of the Alpine A110 with an orange Jägermeister livery to our M-06 chassis series. The Alpine A110 was a French compact coupe featuring a lightweight FRP body based upon a steel backbone, rear-wheel drive chassis with the rear-mounted inline-4 engine positioned longitudinally. Production continued from its debut year 1963 until 1977, and the A110 attained fame after victory in the 1971 rally in Monte Carlo. In 1973, this car become the first World Rally champion and its Jägermeister orange livery version achieved a class victory in German circuit races.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 395mm, width: 168mm, height: 121mm. Wheelbase: 210mm.
• The lightweight, durable 1.0mm thick polycarbonate body realistically captures the distinctive 2-door coupe form in style.
• Separate parts authentically depict headlights, front/rear bumpers and side mirrors.
• The model is based upon the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis (210mm wheelbase setup) featuring a rearmounted motor.
• Dish wheels molded in silver are paired with 60D radial tires (Item 50683) at front and 60D super radial tires (Item 54999) at rear.
• Stickers are included to recreate sponsor logos, race numbers and more. Masking stickers will aid in the paint job.
• A wealth of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the M-06 chassis to your needs.
Please note, this version is without Radio and ESC, we recommend the RC set and ESC from Mstyle.