Toyota’s Land Cruiser is one of the most recognizable 4WD vehicles in the world, especially the 40, a series which was sold from 1960 to 1984. Now, Tamiya is delighted to announce a new addition – an R/C model featuring the combination of the "square" layout 4WD GF-01FT chassis and track units – to our R/C line up!
About the Model
• This is a 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 337mm, width: 250mm, height: 236mm. Wheelbase:174mm.
• This model recreates the Land Cruiser 40 Pick-Up equipped with 3-sided track units in place of tires.
• These track units offer superlative traction compared to tires but also enable the model to run even on snow, sand, mud and other testing conditions with stable grip.
• The model is based upon the gear-driven 4WD GF-01FT chassis featuring a monocoque frame with power
provided by the centrally-positioned motor via front/rear differential gears.
• "Square" layout with similar wheelbase and tread measurements provides unique performance.
• Choose between two types of track links; standard flat designs, and toothed grouser designs.
• A lightweight, polycarbonate body, and driver figure are also included.
• Please note that ball bearings for track units are not included.
Please note, this version is without Radio and ESC, we recommend the RC set and ESC from Mstyle.