1/14 R/C Volvo FH16 Globetrotter 750 6x4 Timber Truck (Factory Finished)
The stable of Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C trucks welcomes a new type in this assembly kit model of a timber truck with long rear bed featuring distinctive frame and stakes for carrying logs. The model depicts the Volvo FH16 Globetrotter, a 750hp 16.1-liter turbocharged engine powered truck from the Swedish company’s flagship FH Series that underwent a full model change in 2012.
The 1/14 R/C Volvo FH16 Globetrotter 750 6x4 Timber Truck, our award-winning release (Item 56360) at the Spielwarenmesse 2019 in Nuremberg, is now being made available as a factory finished model for those without the time or space to undertake assembly.
About the Model
• This is a 1/14 scale ready-to-run R/C model. Length: 733mm, width: 194mm, height: 306mm.
• The refined form of the truck is depicted in great detail by the plastic molded body. It is painted in TS-54 Light metallic blue.
• Depictions of stakes and cab rear headboard use a durable combination of resin and metal.
• The Tamiya 3-axle chassis utilizes a ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members. A realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
• 3-speed transmission enables authentic gear changes while driving.
• Highly realistic suspension employs metal leaf spring dampers and friction dampers.
• Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
• 4-channel R/C system and MFC-03 Multi-Function Control Unit are pre-installed, for super-realistic control linked to lights, sounds and vibration.
• A range of separately sold Tractor Truck Option Parts (TROP) products are available to refine performance!