FMS Super-EZ V4 RTF - Now with 3-Axis Reflex Stabilization!
The upgraded V4 Super-EZ RTF has now a new radio and is equipped with a 3-axis Reflex system with built in gyro function! The model also comes with a normal landing gear and the optional float set is now included!
In the new Reflex system there are three flight modes: Stabilized, Optimized & Off, which are designed for pilots with different skill levels. The Reflex functions help pilots more easily to operate and insist flying performance.
Reflex System Overview:
- Utilizes a high-speed 32-bit ARM processor onboard.
- Sensors: Solid-state 3 axis gyro and 3 axis accelerometer.
- Automatically recognizes SBUS/PPM/PWM systems, compatible with all radio systems with 4 channels or above.
- Easy operation: the Reflex system is programmed specifically for the aircraft it is connected to. No further programming is needed. The user only needs to connect their receiver to the gyro and setup the aircraft normally.
3 Reflex Flight Mode Functions:
- Stabilized, Optimized or off.
- This is controlled with a 2 or 3 position switch on the transmitter. When assigned to a 2 position switch, the Reflex system switches between stabilized and optimized modes.
- If the transmitter does not have adequate auxiliary channels, the included jumper should be used to change the control mode of the Reflex system.
Reflex Stabilized mode:
Designed for beginners, Reflex will rapidly level the aircraft from any attitude when this mode is activated. Stabilized mode combines accelerometer and gyro data to determine how to level the aircraft when the control sticks are released giving pilots absolute peace of mind.
Turns off all gyro functionality, the aircraft is flown completely manually when the gyro is off.
Reflex Optimized Mode:
Utilizing advanced solid-state gyros, the Reflex system maintains aircraft attitude by counteracting inflight upsets- from gusts to crosswinds. With Reflex, even small aircraft will fly with the confidence of something much larger!
- Wingspan: 1220mm
- Overall Length: 1020mm
- Flying Weight: 890g
- Motor: BL3136-KV1200
- ESC: 20A
- Servo: 4x 9g Servo
- Radio: 4 Channels
- CG (center of gravity): 55-65mm (From leading edge)
- Prop: 2-blade 10x5
- Battery: LiPo 11.1V 1300mAh 25C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 8min
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Requires: Alkaline batteries to the transmitter
|Batteri:||3S 1300mAh Li-Po|
|Behöver kompletteras med:||4st AA batterier till sändaren|