1/12 Ducati Superleggera V4
Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the Superleggera V4 as a new addition to our 1/12 Motorcycle Series.
The Superleggera V4 is a road-legal version of the Panigale V4 produced by the legendary Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati. This motorcycle’s cornerstone is the lightening facilitated by carbon fiber material in the fairings, chassis and swing arm, and its eye-catching design features the distinctive carbon fiber biplane wings on either side of the front cowl for aerodynamics.
The engine is the Desmosedici Stradale R, a 998cc V4 powerplant with Ducati’s Desmodromic valve timing system. This motorcycle also uses Öhlins suspension and Brembo brake system. In addition, installation of the Akrapovic titanium muffler – which is for the racing kit – with a dedicated engine part results in a superb power/weight ratio of 1.54hp/ kg.
Do not miss this great chance to get our assembly kit model of this rare super-bike; only 500 of the full-size motorcycle were produced.
About the Model
• This is a 1/12 scale model assembly kit. Length: 176mm (including a racing stand: 198mm), height: 98mm.
• The distinctive, complex front cowl biplane wings are authentically recreated by ergonomic parts breakdown.
• The V4 engine, swing arm, front fork, side cowlings and fuel tank are attached to frame by screws. Side cowlings and fuel tank are removable even after assembly.
• Chain parts are split into right and left, and finely recreate roller sections.
• Front and rear brake rotors have depictions of holes.
• Includes metal transfers to render mirrors realistically.
• Decals authentically depict subtle red gradation patterns and carbon fiber material of side cowlings.
• Synthetic rubber tires feature tread patterns, and Pirelli logos which can be recreated by decals.