1/32 Vought F4U-1D Corsair®
The big-scale 1/32 welcomes another Corsair masterpiece model in the shape of the F4U-1D. It uses new parts to recreate features specific to the F4U-1D, which was the first Corsair to be cleared for use on aircraft carriers.
This fighter-bomber could carry drop tanks on new hard points under the wing root, and up to 8 rockets under the outer wing. It provided invaluable close support for ground troops during landings in places such as the Philippines and Okinawa, and continued to serve after WWII, in Korea.
About the Model
• This is a 1/32 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• The honed form of the carrier-capable F4U-1D is captured with aplomb, new parts recreating 1D-specific features. See the next page for a close-up!
• Gull wings can be assembled extended or folded.
• The model can be assembled as parked or airborne, with relevant landing gear, tail wheel and strut parts for both included, as well as a stand.
• Comes with a both seated and standing pilot figures.
• Photo-etched parts are included for an even more detailed finish.
• Marking options (2 total) for VF-84 (Navy) and VMF-351 (US Marine Corps) aircraft are included.
• Includes the 12-page B5 full color booklet from previous 1/32 Corsair models.