Tamiya welcomes an updated version of the Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler 1977 Argentine GP (previously released as Item 49154 and 58003) with some changes such as side mirrors’ color and marking instruction.
The Tyrrell P34 is known as the distinctive “six-wheeler” Formula One race car and its 1977 Argentine GP version featured a full cowl body design without observation windows at cockpit’s sides.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 435mm, width: 104mm, height: 206mm.
• The “six-wheeler’’ full cowl body injection molded in white and blue realistically depicts the Tyrrell P34 1977 Argentine GP version.
• Side mirrors are to be painted red based on the actual car.
• Marking instructions are changed from the ones of Item 49154 and Item 58003.
• The 6-wheel F103 chassis is equipped with friction dampers and facilitates high-speed running despite of 2WD simple structure.
• Small front and large rear tires are high-grip sponge.
• RS-540 Sports Tuned Motor (Item 53068) is included.
Please note, this version is without Radio and ESC, we recommend the RC set and ESC from Mstyle.