OBSERVERA ATT RC UTRUSTNING OCH BATTERI INTE INGÅR.
1/12 X-SA Hornet
Another true Tamiya classic joins the new X-SA series in the form of the Hornet, a childhood dream for manyearly R/C fans and still a highly popular model in the modern day.
Kits are a big part of what we do here at Tamiya, but we also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model – that is why we have come up with the X-SA series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with TEU-105BK ESC included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied.
All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, and you’re ready to drive.
Benefits of X-SA series models
• No need to buy sprays and find a safe place to paint your model in – it’s already been painted by our experts!
• No need to put the time aside for an assembly process, with this finished chassis.
• No worry about mis-attached or mixed up parts!
• Use your own R/C equipment – no duplication of transmitters and receivers from multiple finished models.
• The series kicks off with classic names – don’t miss this chance to get ready-for-radio Tamiya legends!
• A stylish dedicated package will really catch the eye.
• Assembly instruction manual is included for use in maintenance of the model.
• Backup from the extensive range of Tamiya Spare and Hop-Up Option parts.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale finished R/C model. Length: 400mm, width: 230mm, height: 150mm. Wheelbase: 251mm.
• Finished polycarbonate body and wing are pre-painted in black, and have the iconic Hornet livery stickers applied.
• The chassis comes ready-assembled.
• Independent swing axle front suspension utilizes friction dampers, while rolling rigid axle rear suspension is fitted with oil filled dampers.
• Sealed rear gearbox protects diff gear during off-road running.
• Requires separately sold R/C equipment, battery pack and charger.
• Tamiya TEU-105BK and tamiya Type 540 Motor are included.